The Ghostbusters of New Hampshire: "Spilled Milk"

The Ghostbusters of New Hampshire Present: “Spilled Milk”

*After an incident where the Ghostbusters of New Hampshire find themselves responsible for the destruction of a sizable amount of public property, the team is soon coached back into shape by none other than Jonathan Paul “Sketch” Rudy, a member of Salt Lake City’s Ghostbusters franchise.

Spilled Milk is a fan film geared for fans & franchise members worldwide, something you can sit back and have a few laughs at. The cross-over fan film was shot in under 12 hours with a budget of roughly $60, and the movie is readily available now for download and playback on your HD game console of choice as well as on YouTube.*

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYxjvwdSa0s

DivX Download: http://blip.tv/file/get/GhostbustersNH-spilledMilk631.divx

Whoa- they finally finished it!

bout damn time!

Wow… that was actually pretty good. Looking forward to more videos!!

Very cool. Some awesome shots, but, did you cross the streams?!?!

Foom and the boys did a great job.

Well done, fellas! Well done.

Great job guys, the onlything missing is the monkey ghost. I must say the boom operator rocks.

Thumbs up!!

Fantastic! I think I annoyed my roommate with how loud I was laughing.

That was great.

Nice job kids. Kevin, you did a stand up job on the special effects.

Nice work, fellas.

Great video! Can’t wait to show this to my friends on Halloween!

that was awesome!

Looks great, I’m now hard of Kevin’s voice.

Excellent work guys! Very well done!

Ditto on all the compliments!

Nice one! Enjoyed that!

CAN’T… WAIT… MUCH… LONGER! The SLC crew is waiting to watch it as a team tonight… Lookin forward to it New Hampshire!