And if protoncharger is telling you about me, and the “Left Overs” so called sponsor on the old website. No money was made from that. And protoncharger had whatever control as to what was on the site as far as information and content.
If it’s not a franchise, then what the hell is it? Every other GB group is dubbed a franchise - what makes you so different?
he’s a REAL doctor, we’re all just playing dress up.
Duh.
My “bias” stems from the consistent amount of nonsense and self-muttering that you find necessary to post. Part of my job as a moderator is to protect the integrity of this site.
When I see BS I call it. Especially when I have concerns that someone is going to be rabblerousing and creating static for those who do operate franchises effectively.
Here’s a challenge to anyone looking at this post who thinks I’m “picking on” Kissimmee_Buster
click this link http://www.gbfans.com/community/search.php?author_id=20637&sr=posts and look through his posts.
I’ll send a free GB comic to the first person who can find me a single post in which he adds some significant value to the topic that he’s posting in.
wrong.
the only content i had a hand in controlling were the facebook pages which you also had admin capability to.
the website was entirely your business.
now that i have my prop i lent you back, im finished. i dont want/need/have anything to do with you. i was keeping out of this mess by doing my best to sever any relation to you i have, * because i know something you will eventually do will catch up to you and ** i dont want to be blamed for it**.*
we both know in the beginning you wanted the leftovers to be an entertainment group, putting on shows and dancing and whatever nonsense…making money…out of kissimmee (the complete antithesis of the idea ive explained to you countless times). now you’re in with a bar owner. you cant be so naive to think he doesnt see any dollar signs bob.
dont bring me into your stupid arguments again. im not your handler anymore.
**that’s official folks. ** im not bob’s babysitter anymore. i dont care what he does.
And I’m going to say that I’m done with this shit. And with gbfans.com.
www.ghostbusters.org kkthxbai
