The Kissimmee Ghostbusters Is A Go!

That’s right, The Kissimmee Ghostbusters just had their launch meeting last night. I sense good things in the future, like an awesome website. And hopefully more members.

Ok..

Okay.

Welcome, Florida Franchise #893

3 months.

Very happy to be a part of this. Even if there are 893 other franchises in Florida I think we can make this a fun experience for all.

It the franchise meeting?!

Everyone love the franchise meeting

I don’t want this new group to be another traditional franchise, mainly because with everything we(the first 4 members) discussed at the first meeting, I see it as something more. So, after everything has been set up, and we get photos and more planning under way, I hope everyone who checks out this thread will see that also.

No, there are 892 others, you are 893.

Wait, Is that counting the Fan Fiction Franchises? Because, I found out that Orlando has a fan fiction franchise.

yes

Well, that just adds to the confusion. Oh and did you know that the Fiction Franchise of The Orlando Ghostbusters, have a website? They’ve got some good stories on that site.

So it is true… rapture has begun.

I definitely don’t think you’ll have to worry about that…

Wow, posting a pic of a prop i made awhile back ago. That prop has been modified, and looks nothing like it did.

So I guess your going to start commenting and putting up pictures in whatever thread I start? Because I believe that’s instigating, I may be wrong. But I find that offensive to my group.

I find the fact that you call your group a franchise to be offensive. How long is it going to be before you start looking to use them to make money again?

First of all, I just started this group and why the ■■■■ would I need money when I have a decent paying job? And whatever “source” is telling you that making money from this is a liar. and Second, I’ve already stated that this will not be a franchise, and won’t be considered a franchise.

You seem to have some sort of grudge against me, You need to be more unbiased when Moderating the forums.