Reviving a long lost topic with little information. The L.I.S. Latent Image Sensor the gyro arc frame item that Venkman carries during the GB2 montage. I have searched the web and this forum for more information and found little to no results. I know cyland props has some limited information on his page and some pictures as well as a video that is damaged and shows not to much. Some people have already tackled this prop like irricanian, but I am looking to update the wiki page with more pics and information about this obscure but popular item. i have found the best pictures I have seen so far but i’m still trying to track down some answers on parts of the prop that people have said are found parts… here are the pictures I have found
I’m not sure but the thing that looks like a gear could that be one of the side discs that goes on the thrower minus the smaller one?
I do know this prop was still being used. It was a background piece on a couple of recent TV shows.
It looks too big, and with the threaded hole too close to the edge to be similar to one of the side discs.
As for still being use, the above photos came from an auction listing of it. I’m unsure of if it sold or not, but it’s likely if it was being sold off, it was deemed too recognisable to still be used as a prop.

