THE MOST ACCURATE GB1 REPLICA PATCH *IN STOCK*

This is it guys and gals, the best replica of the Ghostbusters patch as seen in the first movie. Im not gonna sit here and tell stories over the campfire about having some secret reference or knowing someone at Sony, it is right here for you to see with your own eyes, Every detail captured from the original patch.

These patches are in stock and ready to ship!

$20 for inside the US

$25 Outside the US

These are tracked shipments, not just thrown into an envelope with hopes of it showing up.

image

image

image

Seller Info:

Todd Cook

Peoria, AZ US

GBFANS Feedback:

https://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=17780

I’ll take it one, please :wink:

I received mine a couple weeks ago. Great patch!

What can I say except, You’re welcome

Seriously though, looks good.

Noice. I’ll take 2!

PM Sent…

Sold! I’ll PM you for one

All messages replied to.

I don’t have anything showing in my PM box

I’ll take one

I must get one, can you send me payment details??

PMs sent. Please check your inbox

Pm sent, like to buy patch too

Just got this patch and wow it is amazing! As good as the pictures look, when you actually get it they don’t do it justice. Beautiful patch, glad to have snagged one. Thanks Todd!

Awesome! Im glad you like it

Got mine today looks great. Have collected about 6-7 or seven arm patches, definitely the best one out of the bunch. Yours is quite a bit bigger, appears right, always felt my others were small on the arm. I’m guessing because they designed their no ghost logo incorrectly with a perfect circle. Does anyone know if the patches varied in size from suit to suit? Is there a cement size?

Not sure on different sizes. Mine is matched to the patch ZedR posted in the Uniforms thread of GBfans

So happy with mine. They’re really really nice.

I am interested in 2.

Message me please and I will send payment info

PM sent! :slight_smile: