That’s right. So I guess you’re all pretty interested in who I am right? Well my name’s Kenzie. I’m 29 and a bit of a geek. Okay, I lied. I’m a huge geek.
As far as things about me to know? Well I’ve been a gamer since i was 8 with AD&D, I’m an active GLBT activist and supporter, huge into tattoo’s and piercings (Ive got 10 and 17 respectively, though one tattoo is a partial sleeve) .
As far as the GB fandom, well I grew up on it. As a little girl I always wanted to be a Ghostbuster. That or a Jedi Knight… I grew up watching ’ The Real Ghostbusters ’ playing the NES games, even beating them a few times! Ive played or own all the games except for the one on PSP and that’s mostly cause I’m too lazy to buy and install it onto my PSP.
Outside of that I’m an amature drummer, fire dancer, and an aspiring DJ and turntabelist. Not huge on crouds, people make me nervous. I served 6 years in the US Army from 2002 to 2006. Its not something i talk about much, but but i dont mind sharing that i served.
My current project aside from begining as a DJ, is by hero pack build. Im just starting, gathering a parts shoping list for now. The goal is to finish the pack before Halloween 2012 as well as any other things i can squeeze in if im lucky. PKE, Giga Meter, Traps etc.
So…uh…yeah i think thats it.
K~