The New Guy....

I just recently joined this site, and it said I had to post a topic so they knew I was a real person so here we go…

My name is Alex, I’m 19 years old and have loved Ghostbusters for as long as I can remember. When I was 9 years old I had a Ghostbuster themed birthday (even though I had loved the movies since I was about 3) and received a giant bag of Real Ghostbuster toys (best birthday ever). A week or so later the 15th anniversary came out and my obsession grew from there. Throughout my life I have had Real Ghostbuster toys, Extreme Ghostbuster toys and other memorabilia. Finally while I was in high school it seemed like Ghostbusters had started to fade away from the public eye which had bummed me out, then they announced the game. It was literally a dream come true, I got to become a Ghostbuster and be apart of the original team. Since then I have met other die hard fans and made my own uniform and I am currently in the processes of making a pack. It’s crazy how much this movie means to me, and I think its great there’s a web site where all the fans can get together to talk about such a monumental film.

Alex.

Welcome!

Sup, Alex.

I can’t believe Brad hasn’t seen this post yet.