I want to build a gun using Stefan’s plans because I’m building the ppack with them. But I saw gun plans haven’t measures, having to use the scale version to make one.
Anyone knows if exists Stefan’s plans of thrower with measures??
Hprops also has a gun box template along with there lables and thats what i’ve used on all 6 packs i worked on and they come out pretty darn nice heres the site http://www.hprops.com/labels/
As far as I know, his gun plans don’t have measurements because the blueprints are in 1:1 scale. All you have to do is take measurements right off the plans.
If you print off Stefan’s scale plans, make sure in the print settings that page scaling is set to none, or else the printer will scale everything down to fir the margins. Also remember that Stefan’s plans print off in separate “tiles” (pages) that overlap slightly (it says this on the first tile page).