Todd Harrison, 1967-2016

The word has just come across the wire that Todd Harrison* of the Louisville Ghostbusters has sadly lost his battle against cancer.

I don’t believe I knew him personally or in passing, however I’ve found it to be the case that we often feel the loss as a community, and that there may have been those here who had trooped with him in the past, who might not have yet known.

Rest in peace, Todd.

Todd posted here under the screen name Graythorn.

Kingpin, Todd was an active member on here. Behalf of myself and the Louisville Ghostbusters, we do appreciate this. It is hard to lose a close friend and Todd was one of them. He will be missed

I’d tried a few combinations to locate his profile, both using his first name and his franchise name, but had struck out with the forum’s search function. Thanks for letting me know.

Rest in Peace Mr. Harrison.

I met him multiple times and he was always very polite and easy to talk to.

This is terrible news.

My condolences to his friends and family.

I’m not sure if I met him or not–Belmont and I met the Louisville Ghostbusters at GenCon 2005. There’s a picture on my web site but I’m only semisure that’s him in it near the middle. (If I had a bigger copy of the picture I seem to have lost it over the years)

I didn’t know Todd, but I’m sad to see we lost a brother. My thoughts to his family and friends for their loss.

This is terrible news for the community, my condolences to his family and friends

RIP Todd

RIP brother! Another sad loss

Todd’s name here was Graythorn.

A few years ago a magazine did an article on the most tenured Ghostbusters in Kentucky… Two of those members are not

longer with us.

*Todd Harrison and Ryan Kemp; your time with us was too short and we will never forget you. *

image

Condolences from The Mitten (Michigan).

Sorry for the loss to that Franchise and to his friends and family. The day I heard he passed away I posted a tribute ribbon on my page to him.

Its always sad to loose a fellow Ghosthead brother or sister.

Always said when one of the fans pass away. Condolences to his family.