Twilight F/X Parts

This thread will be dedicated to discussion about GB related items I will be offering for sale as well as getting input from community members regarding the production of future items they may want. My intention is to make available high quality parts to those interested in building a professional looking prop. I’ll be offering a variety of high quality poly urethane and epoxy resin castings, CNC machined metal and plastic parts, fiberglass and vacuum form parts as well as electronic items in the not so distant future. As time permits I will make separate posts to this thread describing the individual parts that are available or will be starting with those that are the most asked about. Below is a sample of some of what I have to offer with a lot more to come. So, stay posted for future updates both here, my YouTube channel and eventually my website for new stuff.

Twilight

image

4 Likes

This sounds like a great idea but you’ve only got 1 of the 3 required goals fulfilled to sell on gbfans.

You need to:

  1. Be a member for 90 days, which you have

  2. Have 50 posts

  3. Be a supporting member

I hope you can because it is always nice to see a new vendor come into the hobby.

Nice! Looking forward to seeing some stuff from the creator of the Phoenix Pack!

Ooo im interested in some of those tvg parts.

ohhh i’m loving those… that red and silver light dome would be perfect for my needs :smiley:

What Joe said. Please do not attempt to sell anything here until you meet those requirements. You’re not yet, so okay for now.

The full seller’s rules can be found here:

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=17222

Those video game pack parts look amazing! I will be very interested in those when you meet the seller requirements.

Learn to read!!! I explicitly said “items I WILL BE offering for sale” but as I suspected everyone chimes in with

the usual negative B.S. This is one of many reasons I am not a supporting member and have no intention of

being one at this point. I will go else where, bye.

7 Likes

Umm… wow… that was kind of uncalled for… I didn’t see anything negative in Joe’s post, he was just clarifying the rules and actually stated he was looking forward to new sellers… oh well… we can do without that kind of attitude here anyways…

You only had 2 people pointing out the rules of the forum, all the others were excited to see your pieces here…

Shame as i’d have loved to have bought some of those from you…

Apparently you can’t read either man. I said I thought it was a good thing that you would be offering parts. There was nothing negative in what I said, or even implied. I didn’t want to see a possible new seller get in trouble for trying to sell before they are allowed. Have fun selling to VideoBob…

Great looking stuff.

Poor attitude, I’m afraid.

Would you like to try again?

I think you got some great looking parts but with that attitude, you won’t be selling here. Were all fans here. Lets try to get along. Ok?

I just picked up your tampon!! Would you like it back??

1 Like

Wow this guy is a business man! I can’t wait to give him all my money, I’m sure the support and customer service will be phenomenal!

1 Like

It is a shame he did such a 180 on his attitude after Joe pointed out the sellers requirements. His parts looked really promising.