Uniform Size - Good advice here...

Just want to help out fellow ghostheads who are tall…

My 2X flightsuit from UncleSamsDeals.com just arrived. It was perfect except for the inseam, which was WAY too short. I am 6’4" and although the suit fit me OK everywhere else, I had to go up to a 3X because the company doesn’t have 2X long sizes. They were great about the exchange and the new suit should be here next week (the 2X is on the UPS truck as I write this).

Just wanted to offer my two cents, for what they it’s worth.

Thanks.

I’m not that tall, but that’s good to know. :slight_smile:

I’m 6’3" and about 240 lbs. I’m not sure how much you weigh, but would it be safe to assume a 3X would be fine for me as well?

I am also 6’3 and weigh 250 with a long torso. I went with a 3x and all was fine. Just make sure you don’t wear anything more than your drawers under the suit! Remember, there aren’t a lot of pilots our size.

SFamicon and Mark -

I have not received my 3x suit yet from UncleSamsDeals.com (shipping problem), but I expect that it will fit fine. I am 6’4" / 275 and the 2x was fine, except for the inseam. WAYYY too short. Suit fit fine otherwise. I realize that the 3x will be a bit baggy on me, but that is OK, as some other posts on here have noted…

Hope that helps.

after reading this thread…I’m wondering if mines to big or just right? I’m 6’3" and 185 lbs. I got a 2XL flightsuit. ( http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product/asp/hierarchy/0E/product-id/525185.html )

How baggy is too baggy? Maybe I should go down a size? Any ideas?