[UPDATED] My son's First Ghostbuster Costume with build info

I am jealous. Wish I had that stuff when I was his age some 25 years ago

lol Yeah I guess that’s half of it for me too. I wanted the Kenner costume pieces so badly when I was a kid and my parents would never buy anything like that for me. Now that I’m an adult with a child of my own, I don’t think it would be fair for me to have movie quality costumes and deprive my son of the opportunity.

Hey Ghosthead I know you may get this a lot but are you willing to sell you sons costume? I am a mom who is trying to get my son the best costume he could ever ask for this Halloween. He has been consumed in the Ghost busters movie and quoting every part of it. This is something he really wants this year and I was just looking online and came across your creation. My IF this is something you are interested in and maybe doing some trade with our family company. please contact me at [email protected]. I would love to build something like this but that isn’t my cup of tea haha. again please let me know and hope you have a wonderful summer