Value of signed print

Hi there, I’m new here and just looking for some advice on the value of my signed GB print for insurance purposes.

I have no way of proving authenticity other than saying that I collected the signatures myself :confused:

As you can see it has all the gangs signatures. Any ballpark figure would do, I just dont know much about this stuff.

Thanks for your help.

I mean you’d need to have it authenticated. But with the names you have…i’d say $800 ish. Maybe more because they’re all together. Something looks off to me on Harold and Bill. but it could just be rushed signatures. Nice piece.

I don’t think an estimate from an internet message board is going to be enough proof for insurance purposes. If you want to assign any kind of serious value to it, you’ll need to pay to have it authenticated.

I am not an expert on valuations, but when you’re looking at getting it authenticated bring any thing that can help substantiate the signatures. For instance, if you had to buy a ticket to stand in line and collect the signatures, that ticket or receipt would help.