Vancouver GB BC, Fan expo

Hey guys, so the Ghosbusters of BC are going to have a booth at Vancouver Fan Expo on April 20 and 21st.

I would love to see some other GBs there.

And on top of having a booth at the con we are also throwing the official after party at Fan Club on Granville street (10pm-3am)

Check this video where last_minute tells you all the details

At the con and at the party we are raising money for the BC Children’s Hospital. We will be taking donations for pictures and wearing one of the guys packs, doing a 50/50 draw and a costume contest.

If you aren’t able to make the event we are also collecting donations on the BC CHF website. Click the link for more details

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPages/main.cfm?Event=ICE&Member=29344&PH=2

AND we are going to have an online auction of some amazing stuff we have collected, all of which is GB related. When that is up and running I will post a link.

So lets all do are part to raise some money for the kids.

Venkman, Slimer, and I all think you guys should be there :slight_smile:

You have some very picture and and props to bad I am to far (Montréal) because I will like to see this booth and meeting you .

Martin

That is too bad, maybe at another event sometime :slight_smile:

Yes maby, or if you come to the Montréal comic con in next September just let me know .

Martin

OH and our auction is up on ebay

all proceeds go to the BC children’s hospital

Any chance for another expo?

Out of curiosity, how did the fundraiser for the hospital go?

We all don’t come back to GBFans all that often, but in 2013 we raised just over $4,000 and in 2014 just over $2,200.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more up to date info!

Great work guys!