Saw this on the RPF and it blew my mind then too. Absolutely stunning work!
[Picks jaw up from floor]
That is truly a beautiful and awesome pack. I could stare at those pictures all day!
A labour of love and a work of art, hands down one of the best replicas ever of a specific screen-used prop.
Absolutely stunning. Nothing more can be said…
Speechless…simply…awesome
Stunning work! I’m always glad to see builds like this still happening and for such a great occasion too!!
This is probably the best pack I’ve ever seen. Simply superb work. And one of the best build threads I’ve seen as well.
I’m a little bummed that this was a gift for Art, as he has consistently and intentionally wronged me and many of my friends. But he’s got a good friend in you, whether he deserves it or not.
Excellent work.
One of the best man, one of the best!
Any chance you might fix these pics?
Photobucket really broke the old school “forum” internet, huh? I’m not going to upgrade the photobucket account. Fixing these isn’t really worth the time it would likely take, either… But hopefully this direct link to the album ON photobucket will still work for people: