Welcome from Germany

Hello and greetings from Germany!

My name is Markus, I’m 28 years old and I am a Ghostbusters fan too. I have found these awsome site as I was looking for how to build Ghostbuster stuff. my costume is almost ready an now I am going to begin my first build of a ghost trap and a ghost grenade.

Markus

Welcome board, Markus!

You should be able to find all you’ll need to build a Trap, and inspiration for the Ghost Grenade. Are you drawing inspiration from a specific design, or are you making something custom?

image

Willkommen

Yes for sure. There are so many amazing plans to build. For the ghost trap i’ve ordered some parts from nick-a-tron and gbfans. The ghost grenade I’ll try to rebuild it from the plans of busybuildr.

Hey dafoerder,

schön, dass hier auch ein paar Leute aus Deutschland vertreten sind :slight_smile:

Grüße aus Stuttgart

Ja, wir werden immer mehr :wink:

Grüße aus Brechen(das ist bei Limburg a.d. Lahn)