We're paying you, aren't we? .....

ok I know i DiDNT build it … but i did make a few FUN mods …lol…

Just the same its a prop and if you want one its (BECKMAN PH METER MODEL G )

I have removed the chrome trim .. old pic

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/ramcuda/GB props_2013-09-07_114850_zps99293abb.jpg)

see it here

Awesome! How did you ever ID that?

Here’s a pic from a different thread. Looks like they completely removed the lid for the movie.

I was already on the fence about whether or not I needed a Tomy Wonderful Waterfuls… if I find a pH meter, though, I guess I’ll have to do both.

I presume you already have a Zener deck?

I got one from the Shop here, but I see they’re currently out of stock.

Alex

it was ID-ed by a fellow prop builder from the RPF… but i didnt see any on here so i had to share it here …

the needle gauge is different on the screen used one , (its round) and the unit used on screen has a blue plate over the “model g”

A few of the knobs on the screen used one appear to be of an older design as well, or at least vintage replacements.