What a Christmas...

For the last few years, I’ve been celebrating the holidays with a group of friends since either we either can’t or won’t celebrate with family. Last year, we did gag gifts… and someone gave me a gift card that was in a series of nesting doll boxes (SEVENTEEN), this year, glitter paper. So, a short while back, I had to sell my HasLab pack. Things were tight, I needed money fast, and I knew that would move, so I made the hard decision to let it go… and it hurt. Thankfully, I sold it to a friend of a friend so I knew it was going to a good home.

Anyway, this Christmas, my friends haul in a large box wrapped in glittery Christmas paper. I’m annoyed since I know I’ll be seeing this glitter for the next 11 months all over my apartment, so I’m slowly and gently tearing it off this box… and lo and behold, it’s a VERY familiar box. These amazing, wonderful jerks tricked me. The group pooled their money together, set this whole thing up, and… gifted me my pack back. I know it’s stupid, but I absolutely got emotional over this.

I feel the same away about glitter. Bane of all existence. Whenever I get a birthday or Christmas card, I’m always super cautious when I open it. Disposable gloves on, reaching into the garbage, then open it. But I digress, what a wonderful group of friends!

What a lovely story, and what a top bunch of friends!

True friends, and the kind to always hold on to. :slight_smile: