Hey everyone! New guy here wanting to say hello to my fellow ghostheads
My name is Jason and I am 25 years old. I’ve been a Ghostbusters fan since I can remember. I had practically every toy from the RGB line-up and couldn’t get enough. I wore the plastic proton pack everywhere back in the day. I took it out to my grandparents farm, around the house, anywhere my parents would allow it…and I NEVER missed a RGB episode on Saturday mornings. And yes, I did collect every toy from the Burger King line when it came out for GB2. How I annoyed my parents with those sound things!
Years later, not much has changed in terms of how much I love the Ghostbusters. I think Ninja Turtles, Batman, and Star Wars would be the only competition for that #1 spot of favs. I ran across gbfans.com a few years ago but never did sign up. I looked through the site a lot and said I would always like to do a GB suit when I got around to it. I’m proud to say that everything is being worked on at the moment and I can’t wait to suit up within the next few months.
This site really looks awesome!! I can’t wait to get to know you all a little more and kick some ghost butt. After all, stuff happens and…who ya gonna call??