Where can I find an accurate Statue of Liberty figure?

Well I’ve kind of had a slight obsession with the statue of liberty ever since seeing Her in GB2 & Superman as a kid. I got a friend of mine to try and get me a figure whilst visiting New York & as much as I appreciated what She brought back, I was dissapointed by what cost me $30.00,so just wondering if anyone has seen an accurate figure anywhere because I can’t seem to find one?image I mean it looks like She has three legs for a start…

They’re all accurate as far as appearance goes, but the only differences will be the sizes and materials its made from. Some are plastic, some are metal, some are porcelain, some are better sculpted quality than others. Most of what you could find in NYC tourist spots or Liberty itself can be found on the web. I believe even the Liberty gift shop is on there. Just scour Google until you find one that fits your vision.

Here, here are the Officials: http://www.thestatueoflibertymuseumstoreonline.com/browse.cfm/statue-of-liberty-replica/2,26.html

Cheers for that, this one’s very good, for me a million miles away from mine.

image