where to buy red light/lens cover?

hi all

does anyone know a source of accurate red lights for the back of the trap?

Thanks!

Charlesworth Dynamics on Etsy sells them. I couldn’t find any other sources for them, despite literally hours of searching. They’re an obsolete part now, so not manufactured any longer and becoming rarer as a result.

Halfords in the UK used to sell them if memory serves, but it’s been a good while since I last saw one there.

Unless my Google-fu let me down, nowhere in the UK sells them at all now. It did look like I could do a special order with RS Components for them, with a minimum order of 50 at 79p each (!!), but once I placed the order they cancelled it and said they couldn’t fulfil it after all, and removed them from the website :frowning:

Don’t know how accurate it is but GBHQPartsDepot has these in stock:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/823502474/ghostbusters-ghost-trap-battery?ref=shop_home_active_27&crt=1

Apart from the fact it’s colourless, it looks pretty close to what was the default choice for the cover.

I’m 99.9% certain they’re the 4632 Linrose lens, whereas the red is 4631, so they’re identical apart from lens colour. Be interested to see how they’d come up with a translucent red spray paint over the lens part.