I have decided to take the plunge and do a Ghostbusters display and out of everything I have seen, these figures look to be the best…unfortunately they seem to be sold out everywhere as I am late to the party. Is eBay really the only place to get them now (and for a considerable markup)?
Sorry if this technically belongs in a different subforum; I figured this would be the best place to ask.
I don’t have the Solider Story figures but I do have the Blitzway figures and I’d HIGHLY recommend them if you have the spare change laying around for them. Unfortunately, I do think that they are sold out. I got mine on eBay in December of 2017 and I paid a premium back then I think but the prices now are even crazier. I just looked at the Completed listings on eBay and it looks like you can find much better deals if you wait. A set sold for $1475 just a couple of weeks back. Good luck with the hunt!
Yeah, I’m pretty torn on it. I think I might just give up and get the 12 inch Mattel figures and replace the heads with ones from an artist on eBay. It won’t look as nice obviously but it would free up $1000+ to add other things to my collection.
I got bill and Dan blitzway heads already painted and put them on Mattel bodies. It Looks great , but I Had to glue the heads in and took off the elbow pads, the Matty elbow pads suck.. I ended up getting Peter and Egon soldier heads , they randomly came up on eBay like over a year Ago, way before they were released, the blitzway Peter looks alot better than soldiers, but I think I prefer soldiers Egon.. Did buy someones custom Winston, but its look to bad to display