Where to find vintage RGB figures??

I like to hunt for things in the wild, not online but I can’t find any RGB figures. Help!?

Various figures have appeared in charity shops/thrift stores in the past, though the frequency is getting less and less due to people either hanging on to their vintage figures, or collectors/collectible shops picking them up whenever they find them.

Your better bet may be with collectible stores… But then you’ll be looking to pay a whole lot more for them.

Why is sourcing them online not an option?

Oh no there’s nothing wrong about getting them online. Just curious because I have to pay a premium I’m online:( but I’m going to check collectible stores!!!

I’d love to get into collecting the packaged kenner figures - I managed to snag a Fright Features Egon. Would quite like the Green Ghost with Proton pack and some of the Super FF range but the only place I see them is on ebay occasionally for £100+ a piece.

Comic bookstores are a good place to check out for vintage action figures of all kinds. I got a Real Ghostbusters Granny Gross action figure at one near my home recently. They also had many other vintage Kenner RGB action figure for sale.