Wi-fi PKE meter?

I looked at all the posts till I ran into the ones that I’d already looked at back in 2007-2008 and didn’t see anything close to this topic so here goes. I’d bought two wi-fi development boards for a project that I lost interest in, but I had a huge thought about them. What if they could be integrated into a PKE meter, one would be in the PKE and one would be a ‘ghost’ that somebody plants somewhere in a building or moves it around (by the person actually moving it or attach to a RC car or something) so you have an actual ghost hunt. I’m not anywhere near talented enough in coding to get it to work, but I thought I’d throw the idea out there to see what people would say.

Before anyone asks, I got this one that is not in stock right now.

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.