I´m in the progress of my very first build, with most parts from Nick-a-tron. 
Now, the wand is almost finished, and I´m looking into a light kit.
Well, there are a few that has caught my eye!
Mighty
Crix
Jupiter (wand lights only, GB Fans sound and packlights)
Wich of these three alternatives would you guys have gone with?
I´m on a really tight budget here, and in desperate need of advise. 
My thoughts are:
Nothing to fancy, no video game mode or nothing.
Music is a plus, NOT be any means a demand.
Hit me with your wisdom. 
I have the GBfans pack lights and soundboard. They’re extremely easy to wire up. The great thing with the soundboard is you can choose between TVG sounds and movie sounds with a simple flick of a switch.
Theres also a GBfans lightkit in the works, AJ can give you an ETA on that.
Jupiter offers the most accurate set of Gun lights around, but you still need to request that the vent light is made static, and that an extra LED is added to light up one of the hat lights.
Thanks guys, think I´ll go with the Jupiter setup for now.
Do I just email them prior to my order?
Excuse the idiotic questions, I´m just a Swede. 
Emailing prior would be recommendable.
I wanted a sandwich after I read the title of this thread
2 Likes