Well I’m getting the tan/beige flight suit and all, but the logo and name tag I have an idea.
I’m gonna use my Microsoft Word 2007 and make the background black and type in my last name in red, print it out and iron (sp?) it onto the flight suits and I’m going to print out two or three no ghost logos and iron (sp?) them on also. Will this work?
Will it work? Probably. Will it look good/accurate? Probably not. If I were going to try that idea…I’d test it on something first. Find some khaki material…old khaki pants or something might work…and see how it looks.
It’s going to be shiny, the letters aren’t going to look right, and it’s going to wear off over time, then you’re stuck with a permanently modified suit.
I’ve done iron on transfers. I think the name tag would look good, but the no ghost logo would be awful. the kind of transfers you speak of won’t put white in the ghost, but will remain tan/khaki like the flight suit. I suppose you could buy white fabric paint and do it that way, or you can pony up the money for a real patch.
True, but I’m only 14 and I’m spending about 25 dollars on a proton pack and I’m going off my moms stuff. I heard at Hot Topic they sell the logo, maybe I could go there. True about the fading and I wanna keep it for like a long time, so maybe my mom could just make mine.
They used to, but their patch is highly inaccurate. I used to sport one myself when I was about your age, but when I bought my name-patch; I grabbed the No-Ghost patch too. This was the Hot Topic patch:
But like everyone else also said, save up the couple bucks and get a better name-tag. The iron-on will look rather tacky after as little as a month.
Hmmm…well I could cut the patch a little more and either, like you said, buy my own name tag or let my mom make it. Thanks =) I’m excited to have experinced people help me
I wouldn’t cut the patch, considering it’s also smaller then the average patch. By a good 1/2" in diameter. When getting the no-ghost patch, just don’t buy this one: