Let’s try and get as many GB’s there. We can have it be known as Slime-Con. I know some Wisconsin GB’s and Chicago Division will go. We can have an evening out in the city…like a dinner or something!
I’ll be there.
man… I always wanted to go to a Wizard Con! Maybe one of these days I’ll get my pack finally done, get Julz onboard and we’ll fly over.
We will be there
boom shakalocka
We are less than a month away from the con. Anybody planning on attending?
Yup. Have my Bruce Campbell VIP tickets ordered. Can’t wait! Still have to book a room. Where are you staying?
I’m staying at the Marriott down the street from the D.E.S. Convention Center. Infact me and one of the Chicago guys is splitting a room. Unfortunately, I just checked and they bumped their rate since I booked mine on Friday…
GHOSTBUSTERS GUESTS IN ARTIST ALLEY:
Kyle Hotz (IDW’s Infestation)
Tom Nguyen (IDW’s The Other Side)
Ken Steacy (NOW Comics’ The Real Ghostbusters)
i will be there go GB and i will have my pack will any other gb’s going to do the same?>
For sure.
Let’s see… we have the WI GB’s and the Chicago guys going…We were planning for dinner together possibly on that Saturday night…since the con floor closes at 7 that night.
Has anyone looked into where we’re going to eat? Or are we going to decide Saturday night?
I’m assuming on Saturday. Question is in uniform or in plain clothes?
Well, I plan on being there all day and probably won’t be bring an extra set of clothes so my vote is for uniform.
As for where we can eat, I’m seeing a metric butt-ton of places that are within walking distance. http://bit.ly/oKh1h3
I’m not very familiar with the area, so if anybody knows somewhere good feel free to speak up!
I used to live near there and depending how many cars we’ll have available, here’s our options:
Walking distance:
-Gioradannos
-McDonalds
-Denny’s
Driving distance:
-Chili’s
-Chipotlé
-IHOP
-Panda Express
I’m always for a Giordano’s pizza.
Well, we just drove the Ecto into the show floor today. We’re eager to get the rest of the stuff set up for the show tomorrow. Can’t wait to see everyone!






I plan on being there Saturday, first time going to a con in full gear.
Thursday set up and preview night








