Would You Want Janine As DLC?

Since the Ps2/Wii versions got the choice of being a male or female rookie, if they offered PS3/360 users a suited up Janine (like with the Ghoul/Mayor) would you go for it?

I know I’d love it, little throwback to a certain RGB episode. I think it would be fun and offer a different kinda dimension to the game. I would pay for it at a reasonable price, if not free.

Janine, sure why not..

But put Dr. Selwyn up, and I’d pay for it :slight_smile:

no.

No. She’s a secretary and receptionist. Who would want to play a character that sits around and answers the phone?

If you mean having her walk around with a pack to zap and trap ghosts. No. That’s not what she was hired and paid to do.

Just because she works for Ghostbusters does not make her a ghostbusting employee. :eyeroll:

I’d like to see court room versions of the ghostbusters from gb2. You know, in their suits (obviously this won’t happen cuz of the ranked uniforms but still) Also I want Vigo to battle my boys, however illegal it is, in som form of gb2 flash back modes. :cool:

That’s a neat idea!

Can’t I just have Janine? Period? :blush: :wink:

Shane

no.

why not? That would be cool and do all of you really think that Egon would allow someone to sit at HQ with all the toys, and absolutly no knowledge of the equipment that could destroy anything and everything if put into the wrong hands? I dont think so she had to of had some kind of training program I mean she got a pack in the cartoon whos to say her character doesnt get a promotion?

PC needs love.

YES I WOULD AS WELL AS PECK , JOCK , THE GHOUL , THE TEPLE OF GOZER AND THE RIVER OF SLIME . PLUS A PATCH THAT ENABLES ME TO GET 100% ON MULTIPLAYER!

This is all I really want. Anything else is gravy.

I think it would’ve been cool if janine was a downloadable character on the wii.

right now i want any DLC for the Ghostbusters.. it sux theres any of it yet..

I’ll drink to that! It would be fun to play as the “citizen ghost” ghosts or have a level where you fight them. Or something inspired by this. Maybe they can have the RGB colored suits since in the cartoon it’s the other way around. It’ll never happen I know, but still fun to say. :smiley: Maybe you can just fight them at the firehouse since that’s already made.

janine would be great with pink gb suit of course :eyeroll: