xbox custom soundtracks

just a question since a lot of users here play on the 360 version,

but i take it the 360 can put any audio cd you put in it onto the hard drive or if you connect a pc or zune to it same thing

i’ve yet to try custom soundtracks on any game on my 360 but what if you played the game with lets say…

the rest of the gb 1-2 soundtrack and some of the cartoon soundtrack, a little bit better than the repetitive stuff i think.

also if anyone has mp3s of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JxTYDnYp3g&feature=related

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTy33ySD8qs&feature=related

( the action music from rgb)

it’d be awesome to have on the 360 custom soundtracks. sound effects and all hehe

Did you have a question or are you just kind of… talking?

sorry, sleepy.

has anyone tried custom soundtracks while playing gb and does anyone have any mp3s of the stuff i linked, sorry

:lol:

Uhh.. anyway… no I have yet to try it thulsado0m.. truthfully I haven’t had much positive results with custom soundtracks on the 360.. Whenever I tried it - the soundtrack I played would literally drown out the voices of the characters etc.. forcing me to turn down the volume of the music.. which makes absolutely no sense..

On a sidenote.. I love how the pissants at Rockstar didn’t include custom soundtracks in GTA IV..

I tried the Ghostbusters 2 “score” myself. I actually quite like it with the game. In some parts it actually works better than the first score (blasphemy, I know). Nothing beats listening to Savin’ the Day though.

Hrrm.. so you don’t find the custom soundtracks drown out the voices, Kalonthar?

I usually adjust the audio so the dialogue is higher than the rest to make sure it doesn’t.

aah.. yeah.. thats the same way I had to do it.. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to always adjust sound and music volumes to compensate..

Would be nice to have a custom soundtracks 360 game where you don’t have to piss around with the settings just to be able to listen to a custom soundtrack and hear game sounds at once without issues.

I’ve actually done this several times. You may have to pull up the 360 dashboard and adjust the volume for the playlist, then go into the game’s options and turn down the music to 0, and adjust dialog and sound effects volume to work with your custom track. A good example is to turn your custom list volume to either 1/4 or a little under half, and the other two in game volumes to anywhere from 3/4 to full (if not already there)