Yay, newbie....

Hey!

So I teased my boyfriend relentlessly when he was first making his proton pack.

“Why would you want to spend so much money on a replica?!”

Now I want one of my own! I’m 26, live in Phoenix.. girlfriend of Taikoubou on here (Phil T of the AZ Ghostbusters.) Loved Ghostbusters as a kid… though my brother always made me play Janine. Girls weren’t allowed to be Ghostbusters, according to him. Silly boy - I’ll show him.

I’m working on my uniform to be able to join the AZ Ghostbusters, and eventually a pack.

Glad to join you all!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome!

Jemaine walked by me on the way to work this morning. he was pushing a stroller, and looking rather miffed. :wink:

Where was bret? Jermaine alone? unheard of.

He is always a little miffed. :slight_smile:

Speaking of Miffed, I wouldn’t mind being Myffed.

http://www.onlymelbourne.com/melbourne-picture-gallery/albums/feb08/myf-warhurst-004.jpg

Welcome ! :slight_smile:

Beautiful! You’re hired. Welcome aboard!

Welcome! You are with the AZ team? They are awesome–good for you!