YOUR TIME LIFE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS DVD PACKAGE GRAND TOTAL

hey guys i just pre order the dvd’s and i have a question for those of you that have done the same.

apparently there are 2 ways to order

  1. Full Payment

and 4 installment payments

i choose number 2 and my first installment is 58.49 because they added a 17.99 shipping charge to the first payment.

my question is to those of you that choose option 1(full payment) were you also added 17.99 for shipping?

my total was Merchandise TOTAL: $179.98 with shipping included

is this the total that everybody else got regardless of your payment option?

thanks for the info in advance guys!

I choose full payment and my total was

$149.89 including shipping!

with the coupon TLMISSYOU

I also chose to pay in installments and had $17.99 added to the first payment (can’t recall the grand total off-paw but it was roughly $180).

I got a question.. if you choose the 4 payments when do you get your videos..I mean do they ship it then you still pay the 3 monthly payments afterward.? Or you dont get it till you pay for it.. ..? I hate to ask but it doesnt say.. and now days i cant assume anything..

They ship it first and automatically charge your card for subsequent payments.