You're not gonna believe this!

OMG GUISE DID YO HEER ABOWT THEIR MAKING A GHOSTBUSTERS 3!!! Bill Murphy is gun b a GOAST!!!

image

Happy Halloween, peoples.

==6

2 Likes

Well played sir! I got my morning laugh in thanks to you. Happy Halloween!

FINALLY!

image

Halloween 2014 release!

image

I WAS ALL LIKE

image

But AJ was just like

image

This news is gonna hit the blogosphere pretty hard!

image

Minus sooooo many points for not putting Bob Murphy in the thread title. Shame.

image

ZOMG ETHUIAURASFBJSDLKB TELLTHEINTERNET SDLUFGHSLDKFBJXLIUBFDGAFG

image

Ghostbusters… Bill Murphy agggaaggggagagagggggghh

image

OH A GB3 thread? Can I jump in on this?

image

GETOUTOFMYWAYIHAVETOTELLINTERNET!!!111

image

image

NO WAI! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!1111111111111111111111111111one!!!

I’m so happy.

image

1 Like

OMG GB3 THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

image

image

I’M STILL IN SHOCK! PLUS READ ALL ABOUT IT IN MY BIOGRAPHY!!!

PEEPLE GUN B COMIN FRUM EVRYWAR TO C THE NEW GB

image

MUST TELL EVERYONE!

image

We’re REALLY excited about this!

image

Word of this is getting around pretty fast!

image

I’m so glad the idea for GB3 wasn’t shelved!

image