He’s a bit creepy, but if you could find a way to make his eyebrows move with a remote… That’d be awesome.
creepy? i love it. i want all 4. i wish i had half the talent to do that.
I want a Ray!
Cool…but Very creepy…you wake up in the middle of the night and its laying next to u in bed…with its eyes closed…u stare at it for a sec then BOOM! O___O EYES OPEN!
No that would be awesome…If it was Ray anyway. I don’t think my boyfriend would let me have a Ray though, he’d probably fear being replaced. hehe
Necropost… But I really loved it !
Thanks for sharing this bust !
happy 1 yr anniversary to this thread, still creepy! ![]()
I wouldn’t be a bit suprised if it kills me and me family in my sleep.
Ha. I still consider this a work in progress, even a year later. I am aware of the creepiness factor, but have done some work to it since my original post. The body has been abandoned as well as the awful suit, and I have since replaced his eyes with more realistic glass ones. The smaller, more realistic eyes helped decrease the cartooniness a little bit. My next step is to remove the eyebrows completely and replace them. I know it’s not perfect, but I like it.
Here is how it looks now:
And if you think he is creepy, try forgetting about this guy and walking past it at night:
Venkman looks better! You can really notice a difference. And about The Joker… I’m pretty sure I’d wet myself and call the police. But he looks amazing.
Woah seriously now he look very cool!
It looks MUCH better now! Those new eyes really help it come to life. Very awesome man! Who wouldn’t want Venkman hanging around the house?
I have to agree the eyes definitely made him look much better ![]()
I knew someone here had to have done this. Awesome job!
You wanna make 1 for me ![]()
“Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don’t blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.”
That looks so much better now. He used to look like he was dead.