1:1 Lifesize Silcone Venkman Bust

Hey guys,

Wanted to show off a recent purchase: my 1:1 lifesize Venkman!

Wow. Can you imagine waking up to that thing hovering over your bed at night?

aaaahhhhhhh nooooooo!

dude that is pretty cool . . . but creepy as hell

tell us more about it like who made it and why, also what its made out of

edit: perhaps the most disturbing thing of all . . . . that rothco suit.

Reminds me of Mr. Marbles from Seinfeld :wink:

Scary indeed lol

Looks great next to my Slimeblower :slight_smile:

Some time ago I had the same idea that you … but now, I got a statue of liberty (2meters) and I’m going to do a Tony Scolari 1:1, so I would not have room for a Venkman 1:1…

Thanks for everybody’s comments!

Its painted silicone over a mannequin. Never quite got to attacking a fully SA suit yet, and not sure I wanted to have to undress that thing everytime I wanted to wear it, lol.

I know its not a perfect likeness, (ok, I can see it being scary) but to me, any Venkman is better than no venkman. I def. settled for recognizable.

Sadly, I don’t know much about the piece besides it was sold to me by a friend who I think got it on eBay. He didn’t remember where he bought it.

The eyes are glass and it does look better in person. It is REALLY hard to photograph these things because any lighting makes them look plasticy on camera, when he isn’t in real life. I have a lot of 1:1 pieces and its true for all of them.

Hey Irricanian, def. love the slimeblower!

Ha, I should add that I understand he is not photorealistic, as in you would probably run away if he walked up to you in a grocery store. I don’t mind he is a bit cartoony. The shine in the photo really bothers me and really just the camera. If I take pics with no flash he is too dark, and if I use the flash its terrible. I try standing a bit away and zooming. I will try to take a better pic when I can.

It’s the MurrayBot 5000.

Here is another pic I found. STILL looks plasticy, tho. Whatever. You get the idea.

Could you just…put some…sunglasses on it?

It’s looking at me, Ray.

it looks like he’s surprised someone stepped on his foot.

great job… creepy as hell though

He said thanks for the compliments…wait, WHAA??? Aaaahhhhhhh!!!

wow, like they said, cool…but creepy. You should drive around with him in the car like Weekend at Bernie’s LOL

Wow, that is the creepiest thing I have seen in ages, I really mean that. I have to disagree with you, I would rather have no Venkman than one that looks like that. Also, I think his uniform is a tad too big for him.

^Ouch! But I agree about the suit.

I think i hear the background noise from the friday the 13th movies when Jason is learking. CHHH Chh chh AHH Ahh Ahh.