Dr. Egon Spengler bust

Finished Egon bust. He’s life size and made of silicon. I recently started a Dr. Peter Venkman bust, I’ll post some photos soon. Thanks so much looking.

Very impressive! :cool:

That is outstanding! :smiley:

Awesome work! Can’t wait to see the Venkman bust…

Hory Sheet!

pretty creepy…especially the eyes

Ramis’ seem to have a greenish/brown tint.

yours

his

Don’t get me wrong the work overall is AMAZING!

but it seems a shame to waste it with such an easy fix as eyes, especially how yours look like black, souless, demonic ones, when they could be just a shade or two lighter and be perfect!

I find this uber cool, but also very creepy at the same time. The “demon eyes” kind of remind me of how Ray looked when posessed by Vigo.

The multimedia work and base are top notch!

Chace- Thanks for the kind words and input. Its not the first time I’ve been told he has creepy eyes and i absolutely agree with you. Looking at him in person he’s not as creepy, they look darker the photos. It is some what of an easy fix and will fix ASAP. Thanks for your time.

If you are replacing the eyes, maybe point them down a bit more, towards the pke screen?

Again EXCELLENT work, but the eyes made me think of this LOL

That is fan-freakin’-tastic!

Thank you everyone so much for all the kind words and input, you guys are awesome!!! I will have some progress photos of Bill very soon.

Usually the more character someone’s face has, the easier it is to replicate. Egon was probably the hardest to tackle, so it should be downhill from here! Good Luck!

The eyes remind me of those black marbles used by taxidermists though.

AMAZING.

Personally though, I always thought bust with arms like that were creepy since the arm just floats like that. LOL

belongs in

Take off the glasses, make him squint his eyes and replace PKE meter with Magnum .44, and you have Dirty Harry.

Nice work, by the way.

impressive work! Keep up the good work! :sigh: :blush: :whatever:

You sir are extremely talented. can’t wait to see your Venkman bust.

Thanks so much guys for the kind words!! I recently traded Egon away with a friend. My plans are to recast him with some changes to make him look a little better. I just know I wouldn’t make anther one if I didn’t get rid of this one. The Peter bust is almost done, here’s a link to his progress ( http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1685941920540.2079143.1597427976&type=3 )

Hmm I think the colour of Egons eyes isn’t the big problem here.

They looked darker when Harolf was younger. Dark brown.

The thing is, that the bust’s irises are too big.

You can’t see much white of the eyeball.

I’m sure the next one will be great,

And I can’t wait to see Peter finished : )

Keep the great work up.