1:6 scale slimer WIP

This is the first of three Slimer’s that Im going to be sculpting over the next couple of months.

Im gonna make some of copies of this one for friends so the arms and base will be sculpted separately to make it easier to cast.

Its based on the unused drinking Slimer face , I always thought it was a shame that it didn’t appear in the movie.

Woah that a supberd sculp, i would be interested to get a copy!! DO A RUN! :slight_smile:

Thanks Spengler, I might just do that :slight_smile:

Nice claywork! If you do make a run, put me down for one, too.

For some odd reason I see Dan Aykroyd in that sculpt!

Nice job!

Will do, Im not sure when exactly I’ll start casting it but I’ll post an update here when its ready to go.

Cheers Gary, I see what you mean it does look a wee bit like Dan :stuck_out_tongue:

Def intetested also if you do a run…

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

No probs, I’ll take a note of the names of everyone thats interested and add them to an sale thread when its ready.

that last pic reminds me of a girl I used to date…but awesome effort

Hey red… Can you do other 1/6 scale stuff? like simple gear? other ghosts at all??? just thought I would ask.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Yeah I suppose I could, Im planning on doing some of the other ghosts at some point once the Slimer’s are done.

It just depends when I have the time to do them between college projects.

As for gear what exactly did you have in mind ?

I haven’t had as much time as I would like to work on this lately but I managed to get one of the arms finished today so at least thats something :slight_smile:

I tried to make the arm connect to the socket as seamlessly as I could but the cast resin parts will still need some minor filling for a completely seamless finish.

Hopefully I’ll be able to complete the other arm and the base within the the next few days then I’ll be ordering some supplies to make a set of molds and start churning these out.

Sorry for the crappy shots, my batteries died before I could get anything decent.

I’ll take some better pics soon.

That looks awesome mate!! With other things and gear… I was thinking the proton streams, even a recast of mattys. Maybe slime style stream for the blowers? Also the trap stream too maybe??? for us folk, that are no good with casting it would be good. Just ideas tho.

Keep up the great work mate.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

put me down for one if you do a run, that is phenomenal sculpt-work.

Thanks for the kind comments guys, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Skeg_man Im sure I could manage some proton and slime streams.

Once Ive got this done I’ll throw together some mockups and see what you guys think!

I’ll definitely be going ahead with at least one run of these so I’ll contact everyone thats shown interest when its all ready.

Just a couple of things to note though:

To begin with I’ll only be offering raw unpainted kits, simply because I dont have the equipment to give them a proper paint job at the moment but i will offer fully finished kits eventually.

Each kit will be comprised of the Slimer model in three parts, a set of glass 1:6 scale bottles and a custom display stand.

I think Im gonna make the stand optional though since what i have planned might not be to everyones taste.

Heres a comparison between Slimer and the 12" matty Venkman

and some closeups of the left arm

lol. I was chuckling at Slimer’s expression before I realized he was supposed to be sucking on a bottle.

Great work thus far!

I’m very interested in a kit :slight_smile:

lol yeah he does look a bit…deviant out of context :lol:

No probs, I’ll add you to the list too :slight_smile:

Please put me down for one of these spuds when they are ready. He looks great