11/13/2018 GB2 Black Belt Custom Size THIRD RUN OPEN

Just bought a GB2 dark suit, very interested to see the next run start. Happy I found this thread

Keep a close eye here, I will open up the new run in the next few months

I will indeed, just ordered my GB2 dark.

I’m VERY interested if and when you do a second run!!

Keep a close eye on this thread, I will make an announcement here.

subscribed to this thread because I’m interested in 2nd run.

Interested.

Second run of custom GB2 belts is now open! Estimated completion is mid-late September

Intrested in 2.

Sorry, double post.

Put me down for one. Thank you :slight_smile:

PM sent

Damnit, I missed another run

Not to worry, I’m thinking about doing another in early October.

Can I ask you PM, I rarely check here these days.

Sure thing!

How is the second run coming?

I’m out of town visiting family until Oct 11th, I will be finishing up the belts as soon as I return. Everyone should have their belts in hand well before Halloween.

I was wondering the same thing. Sounds good to me though!

Thanks for the update. Have a good visit :slight_smile: