11/13/2018 GB2 Black Belt Custom Size THIRD RUN OPEN

Crewes Kime

Las Vegas, NV USA

$50 + shipping per belt. Shipping within the US is $7.90 for a flat rate box.

International Buyers please let me know your address by PM so I can get you a shipping quote.

Here is my feedback thread

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST FOR ALL NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLACING ORDER

This is for a small run of custom-sized GB2 Black Belts (worry not, I will be doing more runs in the future. I just don’t want to get in over my head). Slots in this run are on a first come, first served basis based on when I receive a PM from the buyer. I will send a Paypal invoice once the belt is complete and ready to ship. Please do not send payment until instructed to do so.

They are made with two layers of 3" heavyweight polypropylene, hand-set grommets, accurate 4 panel seatbelt material, and as close as I could find to the accurate buckle.

To order:

Send me a PM with the desired length of the 3" section. If you have a GB1 belt that fits you well, I recommend measuring its length and subtracting 4". The reason for making it 4" shorter is because the ends of the GB2 black belts did not meet. There was approximately a 4" gap bridged by the 2" seatbelt material. If you do not have a GB1 belt already, then simply measure your waist where you want the belt to sit and subtract 2-3" from that. This should ensure a custom size that will match the appearance of how the screen used belts fit. Please take into account that any fobs, trap holsters, belt gizmos, etc. on your belt will mean you need to increase your measurement a little–this is why measuring a fully-loaded GB1 belt is ideal.

I cannot stress enough, please make sure the measurements you send me are accurate.

The belts will have room to adjust a couple of inches in either direction in the event of minor measurement error. I use two layers of heavyweight polypropylene as the base for the belt, this is to make sure it can take the weight of a trap, thrower, and any other gear you wish to hang from the fobs.

Here is what one looks like all loaded down with gear for someone with a 35" waist:

Matching GB2 fobs can be found at the below link (run not currently open).

People who had gotten my fobs and expressed interest in belts were given a mini-run of their own along side this one:

wildbillkelso x3 (PAID and SHIPPED)

Polly (completed)

Nicholszz x2 (order cancelled)

EctoRalph (PAID and SHIPPED)

canpara (PAID and SHIPPED)

DeloreanDMC81 (PAID and SHIPPED)

FIRST RUN

  1. Hasford1978 (completed)

  2. mikeneslson1982 (PAID and SHIPPED))

  3. Glenn Frederick (PAID and SHIPPED)

  4. Glenn Frederick (PAID and SHIPPED)

  5. grantofkings (PAID and SHIPPED)

  6. grantofkings (PAID and SHIPPED)

  7. Mike Witt (PAID and SHIPPED)

  8. LT86 (PAID and SHIPPED

  9. Delta88 (PAID and SHIPPED)

  10. Delta88 (PAID and SHIPPED)

SECOND RUN

  1. Delta88 (Paid and SHIPPED)

  2. Delta88 (Paid and SHIPPED)

  3. Hanotron (Paid and SHIPPED)

  4. Aaron Norton (Paid and SHIPPED)

  5. gboy6 (Paid and SHIPPED)

  6. ghostfan003 (Paid and SHIPPED)

  7. ghostfan003 (Paid and SHIPPED)

  8. RealGhostbusterJay (Paid and Shipped)

  9. NoLarryOnlyZuul (Paid and Shipped)

  10. NatetheNerd (Paid and Shipped)

The third run is now open!

THIRD RUN

  1. LToro1982 (Paid and SHIPPED)

  2. gbchef (Paid and SHIPPED)

  3. denn_rulez (Paid and SHIPPED)

  4. AceVenkman (Paid and SHIPPED)

EDIT (12/14/2018) In light of the new Profiles in History auction, I am adding an option for using 2" web material in lieu of the 4 panel seatbelt. Both materials are accurate, it just depends on which scene and when during filming the belt came from. It should be noted that the seatbelt is a much stronger material and as such is much better suited for anyone who wishes to hang a thrower or trap from their belt. The web material is very flexible and looks best on belts without too much weight on them.

I’m interested but if you could hold off requesting payment until the 28th (two weeks time) that’s payday for moi

Sure thing. Just send me a PM with the size you need (instructions for measurement in first post)

Interested in two.

Great! Send me a pm with the measurements I need (instructions in the first post).

Any belts available along with the full fob set?

I have enough supplies left over from my last fob run that I can pull together a full set for you. Send me a pm with the size info per the first post in this thread and we can go from there.

Interested in belt. Can send measurements and payment as soon as your ready. Thanks.

Thank you! Send me a pm with the measurement of the 3" section and we can go from there.

I’ve send you a pm Dergrundel

Thank you very much!

PM sent.

Update for all with orders. I have cut and sewn all of the belts. I am now burning the holes for the grommets. I’ll let you all know once I begin setting the grommets.

All belts are complete and I’ve finished sending out PMs. If for whatever reason you have placed an order and haven’t received a PM from me, please let me know here and I will see what went wrong. Thank you all very much!

Hey Crewes, just wanted to let you know I got my belt and fobs today, and I couldn’t be happier!

They turned out amazing and the quality is absolutely top notch!

This will not be the last time I do business with you my friend!

Thanks so much!!

James

James, I’m very pleased to hear everything arrived safely and that you happy with the quality! What’s going to be the first con you sport them at?

-Crewes

I have now shipped out all orders except one. Please look in your inboxes for your tracking numbers. Thank you all for making this a successful run! I look forward to doing this again in the next couple of months.

Oh I am more than happy with the quality, my friend!

I’ll tell that to anyone and everyone reading this post right now. Quality is top notch, very professional and courteous customer service.

As for my first place I’m going to wear it, I’m not sure yet. Salt Lake City has a Comic Con in September that I might go to this year. If not it’ll probably be my Halloween costume.

I found someone that makes the Slime Blower, and I ordered it back in mid November. I was told it would be finished before Christmas, and now here we are half way through March and I’m still waiting for him to send it to me. I’ve been in constant contact with the person, and they keep giving me excuses and delivery dates, but so far I haven’t received anything yet.

So long story short, I’m excited to be wearing my Ghostbusters II outfit.

Thanks again for the outstanding work!

James

I had one made for me and one made for a friend that I got to give him today and they are both perfect!

I really like how the lifegard sits on the belt with the correct 3" webbing.

Thanks again DerGrundel for offering these.

I received my belt yesterday evening. I must say, DerGrundel demonstrates top quality craftsmanship, which makes the belt feel authentic and professional. I had the same impression from the GB2 belt fobs that I ordered from him previously.

I would like to add that DerGrundel offers excellent client service, namely through his prompt communication. It was a pleasure dealing with him again on such great products!