2012 Parade - Staging info on Page 4

So yer more a Reaperbuster? Shiny!

Ill be there 100% for surge maybe 2 more depending on what nite its held.

I know myself and Kemp will be there from the Western Kentucky crew. Probably 3-4 more as well but myself and Kemp are 100% certain!

PKE Surge is typically Saturday night. Make plans! :slight_smile:

A reaverbuster, yeah. :slight_smile: It was mostly just because I made Kaylee’s costume last year, and Mikhail jokingly said now I could make us custom flight suits. I remembered that I had a good pile of khaki fabric I had bought a year or so ago that would be perfect for making another Kaylee costume. So it’s happened. I’m about 80% done with the whole costume, and it gives me something fun to wear for the parade.

We had a Kaylee freind last year, and we a re considering Jane hats, since the Hero of Canton will be there again this year.

If he doesn’t cancel again… as usual. I have something I want signed, and I’d love to meet him.

and with that, I will stop hijacking the thread

Ill be there but not sure about doing the parade or not, Ive never been to DC and might want to be lurking around the convention…of coarse I am fairly interested… Ill make my mind up closer to time

Usually most of the con action is lacking during parade time, because they know a lot of the people will be attending it either watching or participating.

Hey guys! I’m definitely going to be joining you for the parade this year (first time Ghostbuster), I’m psyched to do this!

I AM IN!

One more from the Real Tampa Bay Ghostbusters!

I’m in along with TJ

Put me down for 2…possibly 3. I’m bringing some GB loving friends.

I need a parade ribbon please (1). Might have some other members from the DFW Ghostbusters join, as well, but I will let them reply to this thread.

Just wondering… are we signed up yet for the parade? As a group? When’s our cutoff date for this year? I’d like to talk to a couple other people in our group I know are going to D*C. I’m not sure if they’ll be up to marching, though.

Yes, we are registered for the parade. Right now I have 60 spots reserved for us as that’s been the average the last couple of years. That can change if more people sign up. The deadline to post here and sign up is Aug. 1.

I need a vehicle count, too. :cool:

General statement: Let those Kickstarter folks walk with you, don’t be dicks about it.

QFT. I can’t speak for everyone else, but I am personally not opposed to this. I’ll have ribbons ready for them. :cool:

Brock, I am in.

Awesome! Can’t wait to see you again!