2012 Parade - Staging info on Page 4

D*C has opened up parade registration for this year. It’s on Saturday, September 1 at 10 a.m. EDT.

If you are 100 percent sure you are coming to D*C/PKE Surge 2012, please let us know below if you’d like us to sign you up for the parade (including Ectos) by posting below. I will pick up the ribbons like last year and pass them out the morning of the parade unless you find me the Thursday or Friday beforehand.

We need to have a total head count by August 1, 2012.

Thanks!

Brock

I will be in the parade.

I got my pass so I should be there.

I dont have my pass or room as usual for this time of year, but I should be there with the car.

We already purchased our memberships, so we’ll be there in one form or another.

Odds are we’ll bring Samhain (unless he goes to be cast up), and we don’t know if we’ll have a replacement ecto or not yet. If we get something suitable, we’ll bring it. If not, we’ll be walkers.

We’ve also purchased our memberships and will be there.

I’ll be there.

I plan on showing up,just got to find a room.

You can add me to the list. :slight_smile: Hoping to bring my Slimer puppet.

EDIT: Brock, you can add three more from the TNGB to the list. :smiley:

I’m in the “No Room, or Membership” crowd, but I will be there with bells on my toes!

I am 100% in for this! Last year was amazing!

Also down for the parade. 2 of us are 100%

If my CONDORMAN costume is not done by then, then I’ll be with you guys.

As long as I can get my first ever pack built I’m down.

I have the 7 year old ready to roll!

I’m trying to get something together though. So 2 here!!! First Timers!!! READY!!!

Myself and My Fiancee are DEFINITELY in, as well as possibly some more of the SCPD Ghostbusters!

We have our memberships and room res’s already

Add my girlfriend and me to the list as well please. We’ll be there representing the SCPD Ghostbusters as well.

I shall definitely be there, Brock. :slight_smile:

I’ll be there too.

http://www.scghostbusters.com/img/GBSCbanner.tif

I’m with Demon Vice Commander. That’s two of us from St. Louis. I’ll be Kaylee from Firefly as a Ghostbuster this year. Pack done. Uniform mostly done. Ready to go!