Dragon*Con Parade 2013 Registration Opened Today

Registration opened up today, I jumped onto the group page and signed up. Doesnt look like much was on there when I first signed on, but looks like others had the same thought to sign up tonight.

I signed us up for 90 people and 5 vehicles which is what we had last year…There are already two of those vehicle spots taken so if anyone plans on bringing an Ecto, please let me know!

Just wondering, so Chase: How do I participate in the PKE Surge? Would I have to register on the Dragon Con website or since you have 90 people and 5 vehicles signed up, would I just request one of those spots?

The 90 spots is an estimate based on last years attendance…basically all you gotta do is show up!

:smiley:

(Of course you have to have a dragoncon membership but aside from that just show up !)

As long as Im not hungover…again I plan on making the parade this year…I want to bring my ecto but Im fairly sure she wont be ready this year :confused:

Let me know at least a month ahead of the con if you’ll be bringing the Ecto so I can make sure we have room for it.

I plan on busting tail to make it happen… but theres ALOT of work to be done

Myself and the legend known as Kemp will be there again! can’t wait to see everyone!!!

Im going … Might as well pack my flightsuit

Parade was great last year. Looking forward to it again!

So I read that all we got to do is show up to get in the parade. But this is my first year attending Dragon*Con and I kind of need to know what day and when the parade starts and where to meet up at. So if anyone has that info that would be great. Thanks.

The parade is that Saturday, and I believe it starts at 10am?

I’m sure the eloquent Mr. Chace Ambrose will provide everyone with the pertinent information once it’s set in stone.

At least 7 South Carolina Ghostbusters will be there!

Anybody in the parade able to help out with an Ecto for an October 19th wedding? Please drop me a line! Desperate

1 Like

Carolina Ghostbusters will be there with our Ecto-1. Should be four of us on the team there.

Cool!

We’re gonna try something different this year with the commercial chassis cars up front (led by our “surprise” vehicle) and the modern cars following, led by the Georgia car

1 Like

Don’t you think that will dampen the excitement for the trailing cars?

No. I don’t.

Basically the only two assigned spots are for the “lead” cars…everybody else is first come first serve.

I have yet to see excitement dampen for anything in this parade. :slight_smile:

No ecto but I’ll be bringing the video game pack back from its 2 year hiatus!

Do we need to sign up here for the parade or is it going to be first come first serve Monday morning for one of the 90 ribbons?