Dragon*Con Parade 2013 Registration Opened Today

If you do not sign up on your own through the DC website, then it will be fc/fs for the surge ribbons

I sent them the email stating my intention to be in the parade, and this was the response I received:

"Question - are you registering as an individual or are you already part of

one of the larger Ghostbuster groups that have registered. If you’re part

of a group (you mentioned picking up your ribbon from the group on parade

morning), you do not need to sign up individually. You are covered in

their numbers. And with parade space so limited, we prefer not to have

double counts. :slight_smile:

If you aren’t a member of any group let me know so I can get you in the

db. As an individual, you’ll need to check in and pick up your ribbon at

our table on Thursday or Friday before the parade. :)"

The last few years we hat to mention on the forum and the DC website our intent to be in the parade, and the DC people would tell us to pick up our ribbons from the ghostbuster group on the day of the parade. I just want to make sure I am registering correctly.

Again we have almost 100 ribbons based on last years turnout I do not foresee us running out. I only mentioned registering seperately because some folks would rather handle stuff like that on their own.

Will you be in town friday night? Or would it be easier to get the ribbon before the parade starts? Do you think we’ll get the same parade spot as the last couple years?

Ill be there starting Thursday the ribbons will be available at the fan table, the panel with Ernie Hudson and the Ghostbusters Panel (Both Friday night) but to make it harder for you to lose them If suggest waiting till Saturday Morning.

Lineup location is TBA by the dragoncon folks so not sure there.

Awesome I’ll keep an eye on the thread and sync up as we get closer to the con. Thanks!

looks like a new route this year!

Yep :cool: