2nd Annual MegaCon Ghostbuster's Night on the Town

The Palm Coast and Orlando Ghostbusters Present

The 2nd Annual Megacon Ghostbuster’s Night on the Town

Pizzeria Uno’s

8250 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819

Saturday March 26, 2011

7:30 PM -???

This venue is located not too far from the convention center.. Uno's is giving us our own area to use, as well as a smoking patio, and full service bar.  We will have use of their regular food menu (http://960.unotogo.com/zgrid/proc/site/sitep.jsp), as well as some cool Ghostbuster's themed drink specials. If anyone has any ideas for a Ghostbuster's themed drink they'd like to see, feel free to PM either Nick (Mr.Spider) or myself.

 In addition, Uno's has a relationship with Pirate's Cove Mini Golf, which is across the street, and will give us a special group rate for those of us wishing to repeat our mini golf outing from last year (this is much, much nicer then the Hawaiian themed place).  For anyone interested in going, there's also a  party later in the evening going on until 2am at the Rosen Plaza Backstage Club, which is right next door to the Orange County Convention Center.

  If you're attending the dinner please RSVP at (http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=141649695895256) by March 12.   We can't wait to see everyone there!!!

I should point out, those who submit GB themed drinks, we will be picking the best of the best and the winners will have their name printed on the menu under their description of their drink.

deadline is : Friday March 18th

Drink on, alright alright !!!

DRAKING ON!

Drink submissions to be made here :

sounds fun to me

UPDATE !

I just recevied word for our coordinator, I need to remind everyone we are SHARING this fine establishment with the 501st,SO PLAY NICE they have the bar and patio area reserved for them, We have the center reserved for us, we have plenty of room, so no worries about space issues , we have already seen to that.

with that being said, if you smoke, just be aware the patio next to the bar is part of their reserved party, so if you must, i please ask you go out side to do so.. obviously, just a clarification, that is all.

We have also received word of the special rates for the Pirates Cove Mini golf , I am working closely with the OGB’s to come up with a fun contest for the night, so stay tuned !

( not to mention the operator of Pirates Cove would love to see us in uniform , just no packs guys, trust me , you don’t want to golf with a pack on anyway )

I always pass the mini golf place whenever I visit O-town. Never been there though. I’ll do it if I have enough funds. :slight_smile:

they are mis informed the 501st dinner is not @ uno’s.

still trying to decide which dinner I am going to.

I’m in diggity.

LAst Call for RSVP on the Facebook Link so I can give final and updated numbers for our generous hosts !

Thank you

For the record Pirates Cove is a great place…but shlepping a pack and doing the narrow stairs is not a great a idea. You guiys are planning a crazy event. I can’t wait to see that in person.

No PACKS !, Again , as I stated in the one of the other threads, and the facebook one i think ( as far as i can remember ) … there are to be NO proton packs at dinner, they are heavy and we have no place to put them, leave them in your car guys and gals, Uno’s nor Pirate cove will be responsible for any accidents pack related lol.

but yes manny, Pirate cove is alot of fun and I’m happy we were able to work out a deal with them this year : )

Whooow! Cool I did RSVP!

alright, here we go guys, full menu at unos, plus out drink specials from the drink thread,

and I have a final for the PIRATES COVE MINIGOLF afterwards . golf is $8 a person we have a special group rate with them so we can have some fun drunken minigolf after dinner.

leave the keys in the ecto people, it’s gonna be a looong night :cool:

Ok , so please be reminded that our

Mini

Golf rate it technically 8.50 per person and it needs to be paid in one shot fpr the grpup rate, so i ask everyone to please remember to bring cash for that other wise you end up at the standard rate ; )

Ok see you guys soon

Everyone that was there when Uno’s photographer took our picture, but not everyone that was there later in the evening.

So the photographer just HAD to push everyone aside to include the isuzu amigo in the shot huh?!?

Yeah, I even had to “lean” over to get it in the shot. lol

Good pic

Traffic was such a bastich, I came hella late, but had a splendid time meeting everyone

Yeah we missed out on the photo. We even left 45 minutes early and still got there 15 minutes late. Traffic fail.

Dinner and golf was a blast though. The drinks were delicious. Great seeing everyone.