30th anniversary theater locations?

I know I’m a little early but does anyone know if the theater locations have been posted yet? I hope we get one somewhere close to me in mass. This would be the first time seeing it on the big screen and I can’t miss it, I don’t think the tickets will last long

Any help is greatly appreciated

The official GB site will likely have locations up when they’re made official. No word yet, though.

I posed this question to AJ, and he said to check about 2 weeks out from release, or close to that. It’s in the thread on the home page.

thanks guys, yes i checked out their main site a couple of hours ago. i just fear im gonna miss it, paranoid lol

Right there with ya man!! I want to have confirmation that one of the theaters in my area is gonna have it, but I guess I’ll just have to wait another month to find out…

I’ve been checking Google for Michigan by they got nuthin. I’m worried it won’t come through here at all.

I am hoping my local theater gets it, when I was young and single and worked at blockbuster video the guys there got me into a hobby of theirs. They would travel hours and even out of state to try out different movie theaters, luckily with all the traveling our all time favorite is only 1-1/2 away. It’s near boston so I’m hoping if my small town theater doesn’t get it, that one will

Hooray,my local cinema here in the UK is showing Ghostbusters on 28th October,I have just booked my tickets,I look forward to finally getting to seeing it on the big screen,excellent news :cool: