Fandango Ghostbusters Tickets

Tickets are now available! Just got mine for release night!

:whatever: :cool: :blush: :sigh:

Link!

mobile.fandango.com/linkjsp?m=175021&a=12240

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully not all the theaters are listed yet though because none are showing up for my city. I tried several of the larger cities in my state as well and nothing. If anyone has any luck finding a theater in SC, let me know. Last time when the movie was in theaters I had to drive 100 miles to see it, but it was worth it!

Oh man!

I hope it ends up being closer. There is supposed to be 700 theaters, so there is bound to be one close to you!

Good luck!

Hopefully they’ll release a full theater list somewhere. With Fandango I can’t just type in a state and see all the theaters (I guess since typically it would return way too many results). If there was a full list I could search it for SC, NC, and GA. I just tried Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA since those are bigger metro areas in the southeast but still no love. I even typed in Orlando, FL for kicks because it was playing at Universal Studios when I was there several years ago during the re-release but it’s not even showing up there.

Wooooo, my girlfriend just got tickets for the two of us!

closest to me is rhode island, i called a few theaters and they said they won’t know until a week before the release date…

regardless, the theater in rhode island won’t let me order tickets online

i can’t miss this!!

Where in Rhode Island? It might be a bit more of a drive, but they are showing it in Boston. I actually came here to see if there was anymore in the Boston area that was going in costume. I plan to but it would be more fun to hang out with a group of GBFans.

I’m dragging my wife, brother, sister in law, and cousin to the Somerville showing on the 29th. I’ll be in costume. Cousin is planning on going as Zuul. The rest in venkman Tshirts with their own name patch sewn on top of the venkman name.

Going to be awesome!

i believe we are going to get it right here in our little city, the theater i go to regularly. if not then boston is another option

Nothing for Canada so far either.

http://www.amctheatres.com/Movies/Ghostbusters

Just got this from an amc rep on twitter. They said more locations will be added as we get closer.

That explains why there are no showings around where I live - there are no AMC theaters around where I live! According to their website anyway.

The drive in theater near me is keeping me posted on if they are going to be getting it.

Kristen

Cobb Lakeside 18 & Imax in Lakeland FL is having it. Too bad my movie money is going to the 1 &2 Digibook.

Do all theaters support the ā€œultra-HD 4K formatā€ or will you have to go to a theater that claims its ā€œdigitalā€ to get the full experience?

Thanks

I just ordered two tickets for Saturday Afternoon. I was wondering if it would be showing here in Fort Wayne, IN. Fortunately it is and at the Theater closest to where I live, the Carmike 18 Jefferson Pointe. I’m going with my Brother. I pre ordered the Digi Book Blu Ray as well, but someone gave me a Fandango Gift Card last year so I can do this too.

I was able to book tickets last night for showings in my (Canadian) city. Friday night was SOLD OUT though. I’m going Saturday.

I will be taking my two sons again to see this in the theatre. I took them a year or so ago when it was in the theatres for halloween. This is so amazing and I love being able to share this experience with my kids. I saw it in 1984 at a drive in and that was it as far as me seeing it on the big screen. I grew up watching it on TV.

Seeing it on the big screen is such an amazing experience and I will always take advantage of it when I can.

I’ll be attending a showing in Smithtown, LI on Sunday. I don’t think I’ll be in uniform, but I hope so see some local franchise members there.

I saw it for the first time on the big screen last night and couldn’t agree more; even though i have seen it 200+ times at home. The colors were so much more crisp and the sound was amazing. There were also much more to see on the far left / ride side that is typically cut off on DVD format, etc.

The 4K Ultra enhanced version showed the movie the way it intended to be. When Dana and Louis are opening the doors and then turn into a dog at the final battle scene; the NYC back drop is red and looks so apocalyptic which you dont normally experience. It was so eerie it gave us goosebumps.

I am sure others will enjoy as well; its worth whatever effort it takes to see it.

BINGO! Taking my son as well.