Ghostbusters Back in Theaters Starting Tonight

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last month, you probably already know that Ghostbusters is being released back into theaters during October. Starting tonight theaters across the United States, Canada and elsewhere will be doing one screening three nights this month. If you aren’t heading out tonight to see it, be sure to catch a screening on the 20th or 27th!

The Official Ghostbusters Facebook page has an Official ticketing application that allows you to find show times, and buy tickets. Its not the only way to find tickets, here are a few other sites to check out for more information:

And with Ghostbusters coming out, Richard Roeper has revisited his original review of Ghostbusters. Needless to say, it is still a classic! Check it out on Reelz.com.

If you are headed to a local theater, be sure to post when and where you are going to find other Ghostbusters Fans going as well!

We’ll be at the AMC Parkway Pointe 15 in Atlanta! Very excited as my girlfriend has never seen it in theaters!

Hey guys, I just got back from my month-long hiatus under this rock and…

[reads article]

WHAT!?

Got my tickets on Fandango a few days ago… I was afraid it would sell out here in NYC… but I guess not!

Should be epic… mabye I will see it again on the 20th or 27th for the hell of it…

Any Ghostbusters in Dallas, TX that will be attending the 7:30 showing at Cinemark 17 and IMAX tonight?? I don’t want to be the only 'buster there.

My friends and I will be at the Cinemark Tinseltown Theater in Boardman,OH tonight. feel free to come up and say hello if you’d like! I’ll be the guy in the wheelchair wearing my Ghostbusters Hoodie. :slight_smile:

Definitely going next Thursday, not sure if I’ll bother wearing any of my gear or not. Will be at the Regal Cinemas Pinnacle 18 in Knoxville, TN. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait, I am going all three weeks, next week my family is going with me, I’m gonna rope some friends into coming with on the 27th. I can’t believe I’m gonna get to see Ghostbusters in a theater! Never thought I would, was born several years too late for the first time around :cool:

I will be attending the showing tonight at the AMC 24 @ Concord Mills and will be attending the other showings there this month. hope to see some of you guys there!

How are the lines on the East Coast? Selling out, crowded?

Thursday nights…seriously.

Attending the Portage IMAX 16 here in Indiana.

Got mine and friends kids.

Mine is gonna wear his RGB outfit(cause He refuses to do otherwise). Mine not done in time, so just a GB shirt. The other one borrowed a shirt, and is so nerdily cute.

If it’s possible, they’re more excited about this than I am.

Just got back from the showing in Carmel, IN… the movie looked and sounded great!! It was so fun to see it on the big screen!!!

Second that. Seeing it on the big screen brought out a lot of visual detail and sounds I never noticed. My kids loved it, even though it was a school night.

Just got back as well. It was awesome to see it on the big screen again.

We had a good group of Massholes in full gear at the AMC Boston Common showing tonight. Fun stuff. The theater wasn’t very full, unfortunately - little less than half if not less. Maybe the audience sizes will pick up getting closer to Halloween? On the plus side, we were able to use the row in front of us to stow our packs.

The film itself had a lot cut out of the left and right sides, as it was shot much wider than the screen would allow. Wasn’t very noticeable, but some things did get sliced out. No big deal. It was really awesome to see it on the big screen, and I might go again before it’s all over with.

Direct quote from the kids after seeing it on the big screen:

"We came, We saw, We kicked it’s (looks at each other, at me, around at people staring)…■■■■■■■■■■!

Then came the flirting, and my son channeling his inner Venkman :cool: , and his friend being equally charming.

They broadcast it on one of their IMAX widescreens, so we got the full effect. The kids had a blast. Nobody ruining their experience by channeling the librarian and shushing them, but having an overall fun time with their excited reactions. Seeing :walterpeck: get his on the big screen after…a really long time? Awesome.

If I can gather a few more friends, we may see it next week too. The only drag is it being on a school night. Most of my friends with kids are really having an issue with this. They’re such party poopers! :stuck_out_tongue:

Salt Lake’s showing was off the hook!

Best part was when we all walked down on the front row when the Marshmallow Man made his appearance. There is nothing like looking up to see a full sized Stay Puft lumbering toward you! :wink:

Not one of the theaters with in my area is getting Ghostbusters! Even the one’s that are a 2hr drive from home are either! “I Hate This Town” :whatever: :sigh:

Went to the Syracuse, NY showing last night. Amazing. Great to see the details on the big screen, and enjoy the fun in theaters.

It was about 1/3 capacity. Like 75 people there or so. Not full, but people were spread out. I would call it a success for a word of mouth campaign with such horrible info available from Sony before the showing.