3D Printed EGB Wand

Been working on this on and off for a while now. I never watched EGB as a kid but I want every pack for completeness sake. I hated this pack at first but working on the files it has grown on me quite a bit.

For now just the wand as I am trying to find someone to laser/cnc cut the frame out of wood for me.

I don’t give or sell files anymore so I won’t be releasing it. Just wanted to show it off.

One of the best real-world XGB Proton Guns. :slight_smile:

Do want…Shame you dont share files anymore. Would love to have a chance at printing the beast.

I can easily see a ghost grenade launcher added to the main wand. That’s a work of beauty. I would love to have the opportunity to print that out as well.

Same here id love to make one

Don’t fall for all this peer pressure. If you don’t want to share your files don’t. It looks awesome.

That’s a excellent EGB thrower.

I really don’t blame you for not posting these public after people used your hard work to profit.

I also think the rules on recasting should extend to digital files and 3D printing so anyone caught selling parts done with someone else’s work be Blacklisted!

10000000% agree. Its definitely why I am hesitant about sharing my files. I have 0% problem with someone using my files to make a cool prop for themselves, but I would be ■■■■■■ if someone started making money off of my design.