84 Screen used Foam/Rubber Stunt Pack Minus Alice Frame

Has anyone ever gotten any info on the 84 screen used stunt packs they all used briefly when discussing crossing the streams? I’ve never heard anything about them but I just discovered them while watching 84 again. They appear to be either foam or rubber as Venkman’s squishes when he leans back against the cement. His cyclotron lights are also no longer rotating. They’re just glowing static red. Neither of their packs are mounted to an Alice frame. The straps are coming through what appears to be foam from back of the pack. Kind of like the new Haslab pack’s straps are. I’ve added some pics. Venkman’s appears to even be missing the vhook for the thrower. Let me know what you all think.

I believe one or two of these Packs have popped up in the wild, but for the most part they’ve not been seen nearly as much as the Super Hero, Hero and Semi-Heroes which populate the reference galleries. There’s not much more that we know about them that hasn’t already been posted here, other than that the Ion Arm has been flipped 180°.

These Packs also show up during the earthquake scene, and one is being worn by Bill after he’s been slimed by Slimer.

One that was recently auctioned (and had extensive modifications):

And one that recently popped up at the Ghostbusters exhibit at the Hollywood Museum:

Here’s some photos of one of the stunt Packs from Ghostbusters II when it was on display at Planet Hollywood Dallas: LINK

And a couple of others that were on display at various locations:

Awesome. Love hearing about stuff like this. I had no idea they used so many different packs in the films.