Afterlife Ecto-1 Reference Pictures?

Is there a thread of all the pics we have of the 3 Ectos used in Afterlife?

The Ghostbusters Reference Library on Facebook has a pretty decent gallery of photos of the Wrecto-1 props. One note, there’s only a handful of photos of the 1961 Cadillac that was used for interior filing as only a handful of photos have been made public of that car.

Anywhere else? I don’t want to go through making myself a Facebook account.

That’s the only place I’m aware of, I’m afraid. There might be something on the RPF but I’ve not had a look over there.

Here’s some that I found of Rhett Martin’s former 1961 car that was used for the film:

The Ghostbusters reference library Wrecto reference is also available here :cool:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RbJPxd7JTzInpzaobkXIsEgevIIu26Fo/view?usp=sharing

Thanks so much!

Also, are there any pictures of one of the Wrecktos next to the original Ecto-1?

Only thing I have seen is this.

What’s with the Wrecktomobile bumper being extended rearwards?

They just poorly chopped a step into the stock bumper and didn’t even attempt to replicate the original step. It’s completely wrong and doesn’t even put the license plate in the right place. It’s almost like they didn’t have access to the original car and were looking at a toy or something.

It looks like that flat white bit in front of the door may’ve dictated the shape of the rear fender, that element was on the original “patina” car that was turned into one of the two props:

That doesn’t seem to stop anyone else from making the bumper steps correctly. They just didn’t make it the right way.

I visited the Petersen Automotive Museum while in Los Angeles. They have the Afterlife Ecto on display in their movie car section. I’m assuming this is the former 1A. It’s hard to see in these photos, but it appears the ceiling interior is torn and hanging down.