Afterlife Proton Pack Power Switches (Ion arm & Crank Gen) for sale (Via ETSY)

Hi all, I’ve been selling these on Etsy but thought I would post here to see if any interest from people that may not know about them, I supply weathered by default but can do non weathered on request, these are fully functional and can be wired into any circuit. they come with a cut template and a sticker (Sticker made by me and may vary)

Ion Arm Switch

Crank Gen Switch

I ship worldwide and have sent to many different countries so far (good to know there’s a good global community of builders)

I’ve got lots of positive feedback on Etsy so you can buy with confidence

Ion Arm Power Switch

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1112276086/ghostbusters-afterlife-proton-pack-power

Crank Gen Switch

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1121645840/ghostbusters-afterlife-2nd-switch-under

They look great! Forgive the question as I might not be as up on afterlife as I thought, but is there more than one switch on the afterlife pack. I thought there was only the one under the ion arm that podcast turns on for Phoebe. Can we order these directly here or do we need to go through the Etsy store. Thanks.

Hi Darthbuster, there are 2, there was apparently a miscommunication with the prop builders and they put the power switch under the crank, this was corrected and one was placed under the ion arm but they left the crank one in place, if you watch adam savages tested videos from set he discusses this if I remember rightly

Thanks for the clarification!